Terms & Conditions
Privacy, security, confidentiality and great customer service are important to J’adore la Maison Limited. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe and easy place to shop.
You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Your contract is with J’adore la Maison Limited The Square Wickham Hampshire PO17 5JTYou agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
J’adore La Maison Limited does not store credit card information. We will not share your email address with any third party. When you create an account we will sign you up to our e-newsletters, but you can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the link in the email or by changing your subscription settings within your account.
You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
All prices on this site include United Kingdom VAT at the prevailing rate.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our shop, and click on the “add to basket” button for any items that you wish to buy, and they will be placed into your shopping basket. You will then be able to modify the order quantities.After you have finished your selection, click the “Checkout” button for payment options. If you get stuck, please call us on 01329 835 255 (Mon-Fri 9.30- 5.00pm) for help.
Don’t forget you can always place your order by phone if you prefer.
If you have a discount code, then it must be entered into the discount code box in ‘shopping basket’, and must be done so at time of ordering. You must be logged in to your account in order to use a discount code. We will not be able to apply a discount code to an order after it has been processed, and no refunds will be given. PLEASE NOTE- YOU NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND BE LOGGED-IN IN ORDER TO USE A DISCOUNT CODE.
Our postage and packing charge for standard items for deliveries within UK mainland is £5.95 per order. Postage and packing of standard items to all non-mainland addresses including Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Isles and other surrounding islands is £19.95. This postage rate also applies to BFPO addresses.We aim to pack & dispatch your order within 24 hours of receipt and for the items to arrive with UK customers within 7 working days (typically 2-4 days) subject to stock availability. During busy periods we will endeavour to inform you if there are any delays. Please note a signature may be required on delivery.
A statutory cooling off period of 7 days applies to all orders in accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
We are happy to ship internationally, please email for further details. If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
J’adore la Maison Limited may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel’s contents.
If an item is held at the post office awaiting collection and it is not subsequently collected, or if a delivery is refused and then returned to us – then a £6.50 charge will apply for the cost of returning the parcel to us.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund. In the case of a damaged product, please do send over an image where possible for us to pass on to quality control.
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you may be entitled to a refund or replacement where goods are faulty or not as described. If the item is damaged or faulty, then we will cover the cost of receiving the item back with us. Please ensure that if you are sending anything back to us that you request a proof of postage, as we will not be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty, then you can return the item for a refund or exchange, but this is done at your own cost and original postage paid will not be refunded.
- If you requested a replacement item, this will be sent free of Post & Packaging charges.
- If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit card statement.
- Please note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if you decide to swap an item we cannot stop the payer from knowing.
Please allow 14 working days for the item to be received back with us and be processed by our returns department, before you query the return.
- Please be advised that if an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and without advising us first, then we reserve the right to charge a 10% re-stocking fee for the item.
- Courier Collections – please ensure that you understand when placing an order, that if something is wrong and you need to return it then our courier does not offer timed or weekend collections, and someone needs to be in when the collection takes place.
Once payment has been confirmed, we are unable to cancel an order. If you are unhappy with the goods once they have been received, please follow the returns procedure above.
Stock Permitting, all orders are dispatched within to arrive with customers within 7 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately.Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur, and all sizes are approximate. If it is essential that the measurements are accurate on an item then please contact us prior to ordering and we will be happy to help. We will not be liable for the cost of returning items that are not the right size for your purposes if you have not checked with us beforehand.
This is in addition to your statutory rights.
All prices are correct at time of press, inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to increase prices.
The title of goods passes to the customer at the time of payment. Until such time
J’adore la Maison Limited shall retain full legal and equitable title to the goods.
J’adore la Maison Limited, under no circumstances, accepts liability for losses special to the particular circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or loss of profit, damage to property or wasted expenditure.
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and J’adore la Maison Limited relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- J’adore la Maison Limited attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free.
- J’adore la Maison Limited does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- J’adore la Maison Limited does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- J’adore la Maison Limited will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly practicable after being notified of them.
- J’adore la Maison Limited makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- J’adore la Maison Limited does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- J’adore la Maison Limited will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
Services and Conditions of Use
As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as ‘customer’ in this agreement.
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
Limitation Of Liability And Warranty
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS,’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO THE CUSTOMER AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.